Apr 10, 2009

Hump-day, Ole!

Hello Amigas! My sweet Mark is a hard-working man. He knows there's a job to do and he does it. Sometimes He's so focused that he forgets to come home and eat dinner. Wait, he doesn't forget to eat dinner, he does forget to look at a clock and realize its TIME to come home and eat dinner. Let's be honest...eating out is SO much easier than cooking, so a lot of times...we eat out.

Wednesday afternoon Mark decided he wanted to leave the shop early and go to dinner at Campeche Bay! I shook my maracas and away we went. We LOVE our drive to the beach on a beautiful night and a beautiful dinner to go with it.

This was taken when we came out...we actually got there while a little daylight was left!
Who can have Mexican without chips and salsa? Red's hot Green snot! :)


This is just how excited Mark was to get there. We didn't even open the menus. We are creatures of habit and always order the same things.


This is my dinner. I always order the Campechangas. Like its brother the chimichanga except WAY better! It is filled with a cream cheese and meat mixture that will knock your sombrero off! My sister-in-law Amanda LOVES Campeche Bay. When she visits, its always on her list of places to go.

This is Mark's dinner. In case you're asking yourself "Is that a fish taco?" The answer is YES! That's a fish taco. It is made with Mahi-Mahi and it is super tasty. Mark always gets a tres combination (that's what they call it, not me) with a shredded beef burrito, a fish taco and something else. This time he got two burritos because he really LOVES them! :)

It was a beautiful full moon and we had beautifully full bellies. Thank you Mark for the surprise hump day date! It's always nice to spend time together away from the shop! :)
P.S. I rubbed some bath oil in my hair...so I looked FABULOUSLY greasy...which is why I'm not in any date night pictures! Hasta luego!

2 comments:

lorijolley said...

I have heard about this place and have always wanted to try it. Maybe for mine and Dave's next date night. We should double! Looks incredibly yummy!

Katheryn said...

I haven't eaten there yet!! Nathan keeps promising to take, but he still hasn't. I am so hungry now for some mexican food. Dang it, and all we have here is chips and salsa. I guess that will have to do for now.