Apr 23, 2009

Pampered Chef

Katheryn had a Pampered Chef party and guess who she invited? ME...and a lot of you! The best part was our Pampered Chef consultant, her sister-in-law Kim.

Katheryn and I became friends because she married one of my best friends, Nathan. We love her.

Kim and I grew up together. Starting from the time of my frightful 9 year old accident. Kim and I always had fun together. We had slumber parties, went to the movies, were in the same dance group, double dated on the weekends, we had Sunday school classes together, Young Women, got eyebrows waxed, heart attacks, left bowling balls on door steps, skanked together, played nickle poker, ate taco pizzas, were roommates...you name it! We had good times.

As most of you know, Pampered Chef parties are centered around food! Who doesn't want to attend one of those? Look at this beautiful spread! Katheryn did such a great job getting everything ready. See the item on the left corner of the table? It was great! So good in fact, I had to order the Season's Best cookbook to get the recipe.

I've been so excited to make those little Jalapeno Popper Pizza bites for my husband. I know he will love them. I can't wait to use the other crafty kitchen tools I got! Now if only I can stay awake long enough to cook my husband some dinner!

Thanks Katheryn for having us all over to party, eat and get some great stuff. Thanks Kim for letting us be your test dummies.

This summer Kim will be coming down to visit and party it up with the rest of us. If anyone is interested in having a Pampered Chef party or needs any products, my girl Kim will get you all hooked up!

4 comments:

Stacy Pettersen said...

And I get to have them both as my sisters... now that's a sweet deal! =) After reading your "Pukey the Bear" post, I'm surprised food is sounding good to you at all. I still thank Heavenly Father sometimes that I can eat now that I'm not pregnant!

Kim Jarvis said...

Awwww - what a nice post! You are the best.
I can't wait to have a TR party and post praises about you!

Kim Jarvis said...

Oops! I meant a PR party!

Erin said...

That was a great party - I already used my new toys and made the artichoke dip in the bread bowl for my ASL class last night. Looking forward to having my PR party, too!